About Kenana Integrated Agriculture Solutions
KIAS was established in 2010, and is fully owned by The Kenana Sugar Company.
KIAS leverages Kenana's rich expertise in the agro-industrial sector, abundant natural resources in the country and food security concerns across the region to increase its investments in agricultural related projects.
KSC’s board includes six top financial leaders from Sudan’s public and private sectors, four investment leaders from Kuwait, and three investment leaders from Saudi Arabia. KSC’s shareholders include government investment and development funds from the three countries, as well. And, KSC’s management has always been grounded in private sector enterprise knowledge, technology and market experience.
Scope of services Rendered:
KIAS scope of services include but not limited to the following:
• Managing large-scale farms
• Managing and reviving of large-scale agricultural projects, i.e processing plants, packaging plants, port expansion, etc.
• Providing diversified mechanized services
• Planning and Managing Irrigation system
• Using integrated solution management, production and processing
Samples of currently supported crops:
Equipment and Machinery leasing:
KIAS is engaged in leasing agricultural equipment such as:
• Land Preparation Equipment
• Heavy Machines
• Combine Harvesters
• Groundnut Harvesters
• Fodders Harvesting Machines
Business Alliances and Partnerships:
• CLAAS - GERMEAY
• KMC - KELLEY MANUFACTURING - USA
• MASCHIO GASPARDO GROUP - ITALY
• FARM-AG INTERNATIONAL – SOUTH AFRICA
• TONSUN GROUP - CHINA
• IRRIGER - BRAZIL
• COLOMBO – BRAZIL
• CAUSSAD SEMENCES– FRANCE